Sr. High Youth Group
Our goal is to create a safe place where a diverse group of teens grade 9-12 can come and be themselves in a Christian atmosphere helping to develop a relationship with God through life experiences. Here you come as are are not to be judged but welcomed. You do not need to be a member of CCUMC. All are welcome.
Some SH Youth Group activities:
- Eat, have lock-ins, play games
- Bowling trips, trips to parks, ice skating
- Kingdom Bound, Darien Lake
- Volunteering for various charities
Some alarming teen statistics:
- Over 1300 teens kill themselves each year
- 1 in 3 teens have been drunk this year
- 1 million teens are pregnant
- 1 in 4 teens use illegal drugs
With your help, support and prayers our hope is to continue building this youth ministry so we can help this generation to take a stand and not conform to the negative influences in this society. It takes a village to raise our children so we thank you very much for your help in our continuous effort to reach out to all of our kids.
Sr. High Youth Group meets most Sunday's from 1:00pm - 3:00pm